Use behavioural profiling to understand your people’s strengths, development areas, what motivates and de-motives them.
The analysis report clearly shows how individual prefer to be communicate to and how they prefer to communicate. Understanding a team members personality and behavioural strengths helps build happy and committed team members. Using the psychometric DISC assessments will identify these areas and possible issues or workplace stresses.
When to use the Extended DISC Assessments
· Help identify, recruit and retain the most suitable candidates
· Understand your people’s personality and behavioural strengths
· Improve and enhance professional and personal communication
· Develop self-awareness and improve overall performance
· Elicit consultative connections between data and the goals/objectives of clients
· Understand how to get the most out of your workforce
· Pinpoint motivators and de-motivators
· Increase sales by identifying how each style sells and the styles of their customers